There are many ways to open Microsoft PowerPoint 2019. In this tutorial, I have shown two ways to open this Program that is: Open PowerPoint by Start Menu and By Run Command.
Start PowerPoint from Start Button
To open PowerPoint by Start Menu Follow These Steps:
01. Left-click on the Start Menu or Press Windows Button from Keyboard.
02. Scrollable installed Program list appears, scroll down and Click PowerPoint icon.
03. The PowerPoint Start Screen appears, click Blank Presentation or Press Esc (Escape) button From Keyboard to create a presentation from blank presentation template.
04. The PowerPoint 2019 window appears where the presentation named Presentation1 and Program named PowerPoint is shown.
05. Click the title placeholder (Click to add title) from the slide pane. Write here “Welcome to Our School”.
06. To save the Presentation to another name or location, click the File Menu to see Backstage View.
07. Click Save or Save As.
08. Select location. For saving into Desktop, double click This PC, then click Desktop from the left side of Save As window.
09. Give file name into File name Box such as MyFirstPresentation. Select a file format from Save as type box Such as PowerPoint Presentation(*.pptx).
10. Click the Save button. The file will be saved and the PowerPoint window again opens.
11. To Close the PowerPoint program, click the close button from the top-right corner of the window or press keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+Q, Alt+F4.
12. To open the saved file, go to the saved file location (Desktop) and Double Click on the File (MyFirstPresentation)
Tips: At the first time for saving a file, Save or Save As both commands begin Save As Window.
Start PowerPoint By Run Command
- Press Windows Button + R to open the run command window.
- Write powerpnt into Open Dialog box.
- Click Ok
- The PowerPoint Start Screen appears, click Blank Presentation or Press Esc (Escape)
- The PowerPoint 2019 window appears where the presentation named Presentation1 and Program named PowerPoint are shown.